Maximum Cool Air for Maximum Efficiency
- Meets Cisca and BS EN 12825 Standards.
- 70° directional air flow directed to where you need it, reducing air loss.
- The only directional panel in the world made of cast aluminum.
- Extremely Durable Grey Hammer-tone powder coat finish to prevent corrosion.
- Comes with a Split Louvered Damper so you can adjust the volume of air.
EZ-65-D is a 70 degree directional tile that will put the cold air where you want it… directly into your server cabinet. A directional tile reduces air loss and the EZ-65-Directional tile and it is a full 65% open area tile so you’ll get maximum amount of air to cool those high density servers. TheEZ-65-D is the ONLY directional airflow panel in the word made of cast aluminium so there is no worry of zinc whiskers or rust… ever!
The EZ-65-D has a factory applied, extremely durable, grey hammer-tone powder coat finish to prevent corrosion. The EZ-65-D meets the MOB PF2 PS, CISCA and BS EN 12825 standards for point load, uniform distributed load and rolling load.
The EZ-65-D is also available with a split louvered (opposable-plate) damper so you can adjust the volume of air needed for your particular application and equipment load. The EZ-65-D damper has a slim profile so the underfloor laminar airflow is not affected.
EZIBLANK® Directional High Output Airflow Panel